1. Pop some popcorn.
2. Using white glue, stick it on dark blue stiff paper in the shape of a snowman.
3. Cut a piece of towel for the scarf. Glue it on the neck.
4. Glue on two buttons for the eyes.
5. Cut and color some small circles of white paper.
6. Glue them on for the mouth of the snowman.
7. Cut a small piece of pipe cleaner and make it into a triangle for the nose. Use white glue!
8. Cut a hat shape and color it black. Glue it on the top of the snowman.
9. Let it dry!
Posted 7 years, 4 months ago. Add a comment
1. Print out the Christmas Craft Star Ornament Template (pdf) onto very stiff paper.
2. Cut out both stars.
3. Decorate both sides of both stars (make sure to keep the dotted line visible).
4. Cut along the dotted line of each star.
5. Slide the two star shapes together along the dotted-line-cut.
Posted 7 years, 5 months ago. Add a comment
1. First you draw snow flakes with white oil pastels on a piece of white paper. Make sure to draw the snow flakes so the pastel is thick.
2. Next you cut the paper into 4 parts like you see in the picture.
3. Number each piece 1, 2, 3, 4 on the front in small numbers or on the back.
4. Take out some water color paints.
5. Paint each square one color.
6. After the paint is dry, glue them all on one paper, using the numbers to put them back together.