1. Rip up red construction paper into small pieces.
2. Glue it into a circle onto a piece of black construction paper.
3. Rip a bit of brown construction paper up.
4. Glue the brown scraps on for a stem.
5. Rip one leaf out of green construction paper.
6. Glue the leaf onto the apple stem.
1. Cut out a piece of yellow construction paper into a long oval – the shape of a cob of corn.
2. Glue unpopped popcorn to the yellow paper. White glue works best.
3. Glue a small piece of green tissue paper onto one end.
1. Rip up orange construction paper into lots of bits.
2. Use the orange pieces to glue the outline of a pumpkin onto a black piece of paper.
3. Rip up some yellow construction paper.
4. Glue a face on your pumpkin with the yellow bits of paper.
5. Fill in around the face with the orange construction paper.
6. Rip up some green construction paper.
7. Glue on the green paper as a stem.
1. The first thing you do to make the leaf poster is take two pieces of wax paper.
2. Then mix white glue and paint together.
3. Paint the wax paper with it.
4. Put stuff that’s flat on the glue paint. Leaves or flower petals are good choices.
5. Get the other piece of wax paper.
6. Paint it with the glue-paint.
7. Put it on the one you decorated with leaves.
8. Let it dry.
9. After it’s dry, punch a hole in the top and tie yarn through it.
10. Trim the wax paper if you want to.
1. First cut a orange paper in half.
2. Use one of the pieces. Cut half a pumpkin from it.
3. Carefully cut a line into the pumpkin where the eye should go. Then cut one eye. Save the piece!
4. Cut half a mouth and save save that piece, too.
5. You can cut other decorations if you want.
6. Glue the orange half of a pumpkin on a black piece of paper.
7. Take the scraps and and glue them on to make a face like in the photo!
Posted 6 years, 3 months ago. Add a comment
1. First draw some grass and a tree trunk on some stiff paper using crayon.
2. Cut tissue paper into small squares. Use orange, dark green, light green, red and yellowish orange tissue paper.
3. Crumple them up and glue them onto the paper. Some on the top of the tree and some falling down and some on the grass.
4. Let it dry.
Posted 7 years, 4 months ago. Add a comment
1. Glue googly eyes onto a large brown pompom. It is easier to use hot glue for this. Ask an adult to work the glue gun for you. This will be the bird’s head.
2. Glue a piece of orange pipe cleaner onto the pom pom.
3. Get five toothpicks and five gummy candies.
4. Poke one toothpick into each candy.
5. Poke the toothpicks into the apple for the tail feathers.
6. Glue the pom pom onto a popsicle stick.
7. Poke the other end of the popsicle stick into the top of the apple.
1. Trace both your feet on to brown paper.
2. Cut them out.
3. Glue the brown papers together.
4. Trace your hands onto different colored construction paper.
5. Cut them out.
6. Glue the hand cut-outs onto the two feet.
7. Cut a diamond and fold it in half for the beak.
8. Cut a gobbler out of red paper and glue it on to the bird under the beak.
9. Glue on the beak.
10. Draw two eyes.
11. Cut two little feet and legs out of orange paper and glue them onto the brown paper.